Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/24831
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The pulpit, funded by Franciszek Leśniowicz, an official of the Pilecki region, was created in the workshop of Jerzy Hankis before 1702. It has a structure characteristic of this type of works from the 17th century (cf. pulpits at the church of Our Lady of the Snows in Cracow or at the Bernardine monastery in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska).

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-31

Privacy policy