The St. Anthony's altar was made before 1702 at the Jerzy Hankis workshop, and was funded by the patrons of the monastery. It was consecrated by Kazimierz Łubieński in 1703. The reredos of St. Anthony represents the aedicula type. It is similar to other side altars created at the workshop of Hankis, such as the reredoses at the Dominican church in Tarnobrzeg, the parish church in Książ Mały or the Bernardine church in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, attributed to Hankis.
Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-27