Two side altars were built probably around 1700. Probably at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, during renovation of the church, a stone altar was added to the reredoses being discussed and new paintings were inserted. This type of altar appeared in Lesser Poland already in the first half of the 17th century. On the other hand, non-architectonic form of the altar final covered with a twig of acanthus refers to the so called Akanthusaltare.
Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-110