High altar

Identifier
DZIELO/17254
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The high altar was built around 1780 for a new church in Trzemeśnia. It was produced by the Kornecki brothers - Antoni and Ignacy. The architecture of the altar is of a type that was very often used in high altar structures made by the Kornecki workshop, for example in the churches in Zakliczyn, in Tokarnia (formerly in Mogila) and in Niepołomice.

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-70

Privacy policy