The pulpit was created together with all furnishings before 1748. It was originally installed on a chancel arch on the left side, then it was transferred to the chancel and located on the northern wall in the 1970s. It was made by Kornecki workshop, the creator of all architectural and sculptural furnishings in the church of Gdów. It represents a type of pulpit without a ciborium and crowned with a radiant aureole, inspired by the works of popular in the 18-century Lesser Poland (because of the works of Antoni Frączkiewicz) Baltazar Fontana.
Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit