Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/06717
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Józef Skrabski

Abstract

The pulpit in the church in Spytkowice was made at the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries, as evidenced by an acanthus ornament in its decoration. It was mentioned for the first time in records of the episcopal visitation from 1729. It belongs to more modest works in artistic terms.

How to cite?

Józef Skrabski, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-4

Privacy policy