The painting depicting Our Lady of the Rosary was most probably created in 1897 by Ferdinand Olesiński, a painter. In the same year, the work was placed in the sliding panel of the then renovated side altar of St. Anne with regard to setting up the Brotherhood of the Holy Rosary by the parish in Łazany. Ferdynand Olesiński was born in Wieliczka. He was a painter and he earned his education at the Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow. The work of Olesiński included, above all, realistic portraits, landscapes, genre scenes and religious paintings that were created in the academic spirit.
Justyna Kuska, "Our Lady of the Rosary", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/our-lady-of-the-rosary-6