The epitaph plaque, created after 1849, was devoted to two parish priests of the church in Maków Podhalański. The first one, father Franciszek Karkoszka, was the parish priest in 1843-1847. The second one, father Franciszek Balcarzyk, was the parish priest in 1848-1849. The epitaph plaque is characterised by a whimsical frame and gilded attributes at the top of the plaque.
Maria Działo, "Epitaph plaque of Franciszek Karkoszka and Franciszek Balcarczyk", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/epitaph-plaque-of-franciszek-karkoszka-and-franciszek-balcarczyk