The epitaph plaque is dedicated to Jerzy Majerski - a parish priest in the church in Maków Podhalański during the years 1819-1842. Thanks to his endeavors, the temple was extended to its current size. The epitaph plaque was funded by Jan and Joanna Skakalscy of the Kleyn family. The epitaph plaque is characterised by simplicity of form and economy of the means of expression used, which refers to a number of similar commemorative plaques from the 19th century.
Maria Działo, "Epitaph plaque of father Jerzy Majerski", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/epitaph-plaque-of-father-jerzy-majerski