The altar of the Holy Spirit, located in the Morsztyn chapel, was built around 1750. It was created for the hospital Church of the Holy Spirit and transferred to the St. Clement's Church in the 1830s. It is characterised by a late baroque structure. The painting in the main area is older, probably dating back to the 17th century.
Agata Felczyńska, "Altar of the Holy Spirit in the side chapel", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/altar-of-the-holy-spirit-in-the-side-chapel