The painting displaying St. Maragaret Mary Alacoque's vision was painted in 1910 by Antoni Zembaczyński. The work illustrates one of the four revelations of Christ with burning heart, received by Margaret Alacoque in the years 1673 - 1675. The painting adheres to the traditional iconography of the subject, presenting St. Margaret kneeling before Christ with burning heart appearing among clouds, against the background of an altar.
Paulina Kluz , "The two side altars were created in the third quarter of the 18th century, and were made at Korneckis' workshop. They were probably bought from another church in 1786. In terms of their architectonic structure, both altars represent an aedicula-type reredos. They are very similar to other altars made by Korneckis' workshop, e.g. the reredos of the Holy Trinity and st. Rosalie in Bochnia, the side altars in Zakliczyn and two side altars in Gdów. ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/the-two-side-altars-were-created-in-the-third-quarter-of-the-18th-century-and-were-made-at-korneckis-workshop-they-were-probably-bought-from-another-church-in-1786-in-terms-of-their-architectonic-structure-both-altars-represent-an-aedicula-type-reredos-th