The painting depicting St. Anthony of Padua was made in the 1890s by Ferdinand Olesiński, a painter. In 1897 it was placed in the side altar final under the invocation of Madonna of Częstochowa. Olesiński, who was born in Wieliczka, was a painter that got his education in the School of Fine Arts in Cracow. The work of Olesiński included, above all, realistic portraits, landscapes, genre scenes and religious paintings that were created in the academic spirit.
Justyna Kuska, "St. Anthony of Padua", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-anthony-of-padua-7