The altar in question and the second altar, located on the opposite side of the chancel arcade, were created in 1949 to resemble the neo-baroque high altar. The sculptures for these altars were created by local sculptors from Koźmice Wielkie: Władysław Janowski and Franciszek Hajduk. It took place at a time when the parish priest was Stanisław Możejko. In the main area, there is a figure of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and in the altar finial, there is a chromolithographic print with a representation of St. Teresa of Lisieux.
Maria Działo, "Side altar ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-72