The altar in question and the second altar, located on the opposite side of the chancel arcade, were created in 1949 to resemble the neo-baroque high altar. The sculptures for these altars were created by local sculptors from Koźmice Wielkie: Władysław Janowski and Franciszek Hajduk. It took place at a time when the parish priest was Stanisław Możejko. In the main area, there is a statue of St. Joseph and in the altar finial there is a chromolithographic print with a representation of St. Stanislaus Kostka.
Maria Działo, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-71