The side altar and the two remaining altars in the church in Krzeszów were commissioned and funded by father Michał Bochenek, the parish priest of the parish in Krzeszów in 1900-1945, right after the new temple of Our Lady of Perpetual Help was built in 1903, in the sculpture workshop of Tyrolean sculptor Ferdinand Stuflesser (1855-1926). Apart from the side altar, there are other works by this sculptor in the church, namely. another side altar, the high altar with sculpture decoration and reliefs depicting stations of the cross. The altar was made in neo-gothic style. In the main alcove the sculpture of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was placed, and two figures of the saint bishops were placed on the sides: Saint Adalbert and Saint Stanislaus.
Maria Działo, "Left side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/left-side-altar-2