Crucifix

Identifier
DZIELO/03067
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

Originally, the crucifix was placed on the rood beam in the church of Saint Catherine in Krzeszów, built in 1613-1615 and funded by Piotr Komorowski. Then, it was moved from the old church to the new one, built in 1901-1903.

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Crucifix", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/crucifix-47

Privacy policy