The pulpit was made for the newly-built church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Krzeszów, around 1903. It represents the self-standing type of pulpit. Its most important elements are figures of evangelists depicted on walls of the bucket in a typical iconographic presentation; with feathers in one hand, a book in the other, accompanied by their respective attributes. It was made by a workshop of Tyrolean sculptor Ferdinand Stuflesser, or local carpenter Kasper Ćwiąkała.
Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-29