Madonna and the Child (sculpture)

Identifier
DZIELO/03084
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The sculpture of Madonna and the Child along with the entire side altar was made for the newly-built church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Krzeszów around the year 1903 in the sculpture workshop of Tyrolean sculptor Ferdinand Stuflesser. The funder of the work was a parish priest of the parish in Krzeszów, father Michał Bochenek.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Madonna and the Child (sculpture)", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/madonna-and-the-child-sculpture

Privacy policy