The high altar in the church in Marcyporęba along with the sculptural decoration was probably made by an anonymous employee of Antoni Gegenbaur in the second half of the 18th century. Statues of Saint Peter and Saint Paul in the high altar in the church in Marcyporęba are almost a repetition of works from Sancygniów, Sieciechowice and Niegowić (currently in Mętków). In the middle area there is a painting of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary from the second half of the 18th century, and on the sliding panel there is a painting of Saint Martin from 1921 and the canvas of "Christ Crucified" from the second half of the 19th century. In the lateral axes there are paintings: on the left of Saint Stephen, and on the right of Saint Lawrence from 1861. In turn, in the finial there is a picture of Saint Martin.
Maria Działo, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-7