The sculpture of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, located in the high altar, was probably made by an anonymous employee of Antoni Gegenbaur in the second half of the 18th century. Antoni Gegenbaur's workshop belongs to the South German current, characterising with high expression. Gegenbaur himself came to Cracow from Austria in 1755 and died in 1773. In these years, we can close his period of activity in Poland.
Maria Działo, "St. Peter", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-peter-8