The painting "St. Joseph” was painted in 1868 by Cracovian painter Teodor Baltazar Stachowicz (1800-1873). On the opposite side of the church nave, there is his second painting depicting Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception. The paintings were most probably ordered after the fire of the church in 1867, which partially consumed the previous painting decor of the side altars. In the painting, Saint Joseph was portrayed in a traditional iconographic convention – with Baby Jesus in his arms to show him as the protector of the Son of God.
Maria Działo, "St. Joseph ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-joseph-9