The reredos was first listed in the 1927 inventory as the altar of St. Lawrence, therefore, it must have been created before that year. It contained a painting of St. Lawrence (from the previous wooden church), which was replaced by a reproduction decorated with old robes in 2005. The altar in question is not based on any composition scheme. Probably it is a kind of fantasy about the winged altarpiece, with fields crowned with gables and statues of saints.
Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-80