The pulpit was first mentioned in the inventory from 1927, therefore, it must have been made before that year. Originally it was located closer to the chancel, on the left side, and the stairs to it led directly from the sacristy. It was crowned with a canopy with a statue of St. Michael the Archangel. The neo-gothic pulpits were often made on an octagon plan and the baskets were based on columns. A non-preserved canopy could have been a flat base or a soaring turret with a niche for a statue.
Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-49