High altar of St. Clement

Identifier
DZIELO/14749
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

High altar of the St. Clement's Church was subjected to many changes. It was built in 1854-1856, and in 1881 it was simplified in accordance with the idea of the then parish priest. In the first and in the changed version, the structure and decorations referred to baroque forms, being an example of the long duration of this stylistic tradition in the work of provincial workshops.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "High altar of St. Clement", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-of-st-clement

Privacy policy