The high altar in the church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help was made in 1948 in the sculpture workshop of Wojciech Maciejowski in Cracow. The altar was created in the Neo-Gothic style, reflecting medieval - gothic models and replicating old forms and ornament, composing them in a new whole. The triaxial altar combines elements which are typical for Gothic architecture, such as openwork turrets crowned with pinnacles, fleuron ornaments and crockets, pointed arches, gables or traceries. The artist died probably in the late forties of the 20th century so the high altar in Wola Batorska is one of the last works of his.
Maria Działo, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-27