The plaque was dedicated to the memory of Wojciech Brandysiewicz (1731-1781), parish priest in Zakliczyn in 1762-1781. It was a special time for the parish in which a new church was built and furnished with altars and a pulpit. Foundation of the plaque in memory of the priest took place on the 225th anniversary. of the construction of the temple in 2000. The plaque is characterised by simplicity of form and sparingly used means of expression, which refers to a number of similar commemorative works from the 20th century.
Maria Działo, "Epitaph plaque of father Wojciech Brandysiewicz", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/epitaph-plaque-of-father-wojciech-brandysiewicz