St. Luke the Evangelist

Identifier
DZIELO/06708
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Józef Skrabski

Abstract

The statue of Saint Luke the Evangelist was made for the high altar in the church in Spytkowice in 1645 by famous sculptor Georg Zimmermann. The altar was funded by the owner of the city, Łukasz Opaliński, and then parish priest Józef Stradowski.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Józef Skrabski, "St. Luke the Evangelist", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-luke-the-evangelist-1

Privacy policy