St. John the Evangelist

Identifier
DZIELO/06707
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Józef Skrabski

Abstract

The statue of Saint John the Evangelist was made for the high altar in the church in Spytkowice in 1645 by famous wood carver Georg Zimmermann. The altar was funded by the owner of the city, Łukasz Opaliński, and then parish priest Józef Stradowski.

How to cite?

Józef Skrabski, "St. John the Evangelist", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-john-the-evangelist-2

Privacy policy