God the Father (statue)

Identifier
DZIELO/06709
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Józef Skrabski

Abstract

The statue of God the Father was made for the high altar in the church in Spytkowice in 1645 by famous sculptor Georg Zimmermann. The altar was funded by the owner of the city, Łukasz Opaliński, and then parish priest Józef Stradowski.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Józef Skrabski, "God the Father (statue)", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/god-the-father-statue

Privacy policy