The altar of Christ Crucified was made in 1899. A statue from the middle of the 17th century was placed in the area. The tabernacle from the high altar, made in 1880, was re-mounted to the altar. The painting in the background, displaying the panorama of Jerusalem was created by Stanisław Karaś in 1913. Frame reredoses were appearing in the modern period, gaining popularity in the 18th. On the other hand, their appearance in the 19th century can be considered a rarity.
Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-70