The sculpture of St. Hyacinth of Poland, along with the whole high altar, was created in the Cracovian sculpture workshop of Władysław Druciak in 1914. His works are described as an example of historicism in sacred sculpture of the early 20th century. St. Hyacinth of Poland studied in Italy, where he received Dominican habit from St. Dominic. He died in 1257 and was buried in the Dominican Church in Cracow.
Maria Działo, "Sculpture of St. Hyacinth of Poland", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/sculpture-of-st-hyacinth-of-poland