The wooden confessional and the pulpit supported on it were built according to a common concept, in the same wood carving workshop in the first quarter of the 18th century. The dating of both objects is confirmed by the record on the episcopal visitation of Michał Kunicki from 1728, in which they were described as "new". The "dry" acanthus dominant in the decoration of the pulpit and appearing on the back of the confessional are typical of art created around 1700. Both works underwent thorough restoration in 1995. The restoration work was conducted by Wiktor Kuczewski of Cracow.
Justyna Kuska, "Pulpit and confessional", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-and-confessional