Pulpit

Place
Łazany
Parish
Holy Cross parish in Łazany
Identifier
DZIELO/03487
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Justyna Kuska

Abstract

The pulpit was funded in 1898 by father Franciszek Błachut – a parish priest in Łazany. The creation, characterised by eclecticism convention, was made by the craftmen Jan Wilk and Antoni Zgut, who, at that time, under the supervision of Sławomir Odrzywolski were renovating the Baroque side altars in the main nave of the temple in Łazany.

Other works from this year

How to cite?

Justyna Kuska, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-18

Privacy policy