The altar, with the sculptures in question in its altar finial was probably created in the second quarter of the 18th century and comes from the parish church in Wadowice. In 1899, on the initiative of Franciszek Błachut – a resident of Wadowice –and parish priest in Łazany, the reredos along with the second late baroque altar (non-preserved) was moved to the temple in Łazany. The altar in question and its sculptural decoration is the late baroque work. It seems that originally both angels in the altar finial were holding in their hands Arma Christi - the Instruments of the Passion. Currently, only the Column or the Scourging shown in the hand of an angel on the left side of the altar has survived.
Justyna Kuska, "Pair of Angels", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pair-of-angels-1