The altar in question was built in the third quarter of the 17th century (before 1673), probably from the foundation of Krystyna Dembian (Dembińska), Karol Shembek's widow. Karol Szembek was one of the builders-funders of the temple in Gorenice. It has early baroque features, which is evidenced by a single space static architectural form and the use of auricular ornament, popular around the the mid-17th century. It is worth noting the contemporary (as the altar) tabernacle, having relatively simple forms. The painting of Christ in the Ecce Homo type in the main area of the altar is subsequent. It was most probably created in the second half of the 19th or early 20th century.
Justyna Kuska, "Northern side altar ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/northern-side-altar-2