The history of the pulpit in question, as well as its author remain unknown. The pulpit may have been built in the third quarter of the 17th century, when construction of the temple in Gorenice was finished. However, it seems unlikely that the pulpit belonged to the original decoration of the church. The building has the late baroque features, which indicates that it was funded rather in the second quarter of the 18th century. In 1731, with the effort of Michał Stanisław Tarnowski and his wife Róża Ściborówna of Rylsko, the church in Gorenice was significantly rebuilt and a large part of its furnishings was funded, including the high altar and numerous paraments and liturgical vestments. Nevertheless, there are no accounts with regard to foundation of the pulpit in question.
Justyna Kuska, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-26