The high altar was built together with the rococo furnishings of the church in 1779. It was built by Antoni and Ignacy Kornecki - brothers who cooperated with each other. The architecture of the altar represents a type that was very often used in the structures of the high altars made by the workshop of Kornecki brothers. The high altar in Raciechowice is very similar to a reredoses in Trzemeśnia - the other work of Kornecki brothers.
Paulina Kluz, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-40