The pulpit was built together with the rococo furnishings of the church in 1779. It was built by Antoni and Ignacy Kornecki - brothers who cooperated with each other. The type of pulpit without a canopy and crowned with a radiant aureole with a dove of the Holy Spirit was repeatedly practiced by the workshop of Kornecki (e.g. in Gdów, Bodzanów), as well as by other sculpture workshops operating in Lesser Poland.
Paulina Kluz, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-43