The statue of St. Anthony of Padua was created together with the rococo furnishings of the church in 1779. It was built by Antoni and Ignacy Kornecki - brothers who cooperated with each other. In iconography, St. Anthony is presented in a Franciscan habit and a tonsure on his head. He often holds or adores the Child, because, according to legend, Jesus appeared to the saint.
Paulina Kluz, "St. Anthony of Padua", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-anthony-of-padua-14