The high altar was most probably built during one of the eighteenth-century renovations of the temple. The renovation (probably started in 1781) lasted several years – during the visitation in 1783 the description of the church and its furnishings was not recorded due to ongoing works. At that time, the church probably received its present Rococo furnishings: three altars and a pulpit. In the main area there is a painting of the Madonna of Piekary; "Coronation of the Virgin Mary" and "St. Nicholas" on the sliding panel, and a painting depicting Ecstasy of St. Teresa in the altar finial.
Maria Działo, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-24