The epitaph is dedicated to father Franciszek Kamski, parish priest of the parish in Zakliczyn in the years 1883-1900. Father Kamski came to Zakliczyn in 1882. Among other things, during his ministration, the church was renovated and stained glass windows ordered for the chancel and nave windows, and probably the interior was also repainted. He died on 15 November 1925.
Maria Działo, "Epitaph plaque of Franciszek Kamski", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/epitaph-plaque-of-franciszek-kamski