The first information about the church in this place comes from 1400. According to various researchers, the present one was built in the second half of the 15th century, at the end of the 15th or at the beginning of the 16th century and consecrated in 1504 under the invocation of St. Trinity, Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Stanislaus and St. Antoni Abbot. During construction, the first (patron) polychrome was made. The temple was rebuilt many times. In the 17th century a tower was added, later also a porch and a turret with a steeple, after 1728 the interior was covered with an false coping in the form of a flattened barrel. In the years 1932-1939 the church was renovated and heavily converted, also due to the floods in 1934. The whole building was founded on a stone foundation, elements of the structure were replaced, porches were built and the outbuilding was enlarged. In addition, the yard located on the eastern wall of the chancel was demolished, while the Gothic ogival portals and doors with fittings were replaced with new, rectangular ones, and the rood beam and floors were also replaced. In 1935, a new polychrome was made and the Baroque high altar was dismantled. It was replaced by a gothic reredos, which was previously located on the side wall. After 1997 and the devastation caused by the floods, further work had to be performed. In the years 2005–2006, the building underwent thorough conservation - among other things, the bell tower was reconstructed and the porch was enlarged, and in 2008, the roof was renovated.
The currently existing church was built, as estimated by various researchers, in the second half of the fifteenth century, in the late fifteenth or in the early sixteenth century. Over the period of 1932-1939 it was renovated and altered to great extent. The temple constitutes part of the Podhale region churches, along with the church structures in Harklowa, Grywałd, Dębno and the Church of St. Anne in Nowy Targ. The gothic altarpiece is the most valuable article of the church furnishings. It has been the high altar since 1935, in place of the former and dismantled baroque one. Additionally, parts of the preserved patron-design-template polychrome dated back to around the year 1500.
Agata Felczyńska, "Church of the Holy Trinity", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/church-of-the-holy-trinity