The high altar, including the tabernacle and the presentation throne were presumably funded in 1914 by priest Władysław Jettmar who personally searched for oaks in the area and asked people to donate them for the altar. The work was created by Styczeń, a Cracovian sculptor (his first name is unknown). The altar was painted and gilded in 1948-1949. The church tabernacle is a decorative, lockable cabinet used to store hosts and communicants. The doors are decorated with grapevines, spikes and the flaming heart, popular symbols displayed on such objects. The presentation throne is used for the adoration of the Holy Sacrament presented in the monstrance. Its shape (similarly to the work in question) is usually stylistically adapted to the reredos of the high altar. Unfortunately, there is little information available on the author of the work. It is known that he also carved a statue of St. Valentine in the church in Konopiska (Częstochowa Poviat), located in the high altar, which was built in the years 1928-1930. Furthermore, Styczeń created the cover to the baptismal font with statues of Christ and Saint John the Baptist in the church in Gorzków.
Maria Działo, "Tabernacle", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/tabernacle-7