The painting of Saint Joseph is placed in reredos from the beginning of the 18th century. Saint Joseph was depicted in a traditional iconographic convention with Baby Jesus in his arms, intended to show him as the guardian and protector of the Son of God, as well as with a white lily in his hand, a symbol of chastity. Unfortunately, the authorship and origin of the image are unknown. The robe put on the figures comes from around 1750-1775 and was made in the Rococo style.
Maria Działo, "St. Joseph ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-joseph-4