Side altar

Identifier
DZIELO/01782
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

According to the visitation records from 1783, furnishings of the church, thus altars and sculptures were created in 1766 on the initiative of the then parish priest Andrzej Dominik Lipiewicz. The St. Joseph's altar corresponds to aedicula structures - typical in the 18th century. It was created in an unknown workshop.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-85

Privacy policy