Altar from the fourth quarter of the 19th century with a structure typical of this period. The altar was probably made by master craftsman Otręba of Maków. In the main area of the altar there is the painting "The Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus" from 1887 by Józef Żarnowski. On a sliding panel, on the other hand, there is the painting "Holy Trinity" from 1784 by Michał Szaryszewski, and the painting "Stigmatization of St. Francis” from the 19th century by an unknown author, located in an altar finial.
Maria Działo, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-33