Sculpture of St. Philip

Identifier
DZIELO/04951
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The sculpture of St. Philip was created around 1693-1705. It represents formal features with a slightly moved, expressively emphasised silhouette by the means of robes' drapery. The statue originates from the same workshop where the remaining sculptures were made for the altar of the Crucifixion and the altar of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, standing on the other side of the nave.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Sculpture of St. Philip", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/sculpture-of-st-philip

Privacy policy