The pulpit was built in 1830 or 1831. It was initially located next to the first pillar of the nave. Its primary purpose was to provide an elevation for reading liturgical texts and delivering sermons. A canopy intrados is decorated with the relief with the representation of the Holy Spirit in a form of a dove. It symbolizes the inspiration of the Holy Spirit the one who speaks. Its structure is characterised by classicist decorations, typical for pulpits created in this period. The walls of the basket are decorated with the reliefs of four evangelists, and the rear of the pulpit displays Christ as the Good Shepherd.
Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-37