Pulpit

Parish
Nativity of Saint John the Baptist parish in Korzkiew
Identifier
DZIELO/02142
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The pulpit was probably established soon after the church was built, between 1630 and 1650. It was partially re-shaped in the second half of the 19th century and the statues of the evangelists on the walls of the basket and the relief of Christ the Good Shepherd come from that period. Probably also at that time it was deprived of a decorative overhang at the base.

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-33

Privacy policy