The painting of Our Lady of the Rosary with saints and members of a brotherhood may have been built in the first half of the 16th century, most likely around 1644 with regard to the Brotherhood of the Holy Rosary. Originally it was placed in the procession float. The work refers to the traditional iconography of Our Lady of the Rosary with Dominican saints - St. Dominic and St. Catherine of Siena, extended by the figures of the members of the fraternity. The same painter who created the discussed painting was also the author of the representation of Madonna and the Child in Gaj and of St. Anne from the St. Bartholomew church in Mogiła.
Paulina Kluz , "Our Lady of the Rosary with saints and members of a brotherhood ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/our-lady-of-the-rosary-with-saints-and-members-of-a-brotherhood